The National Center for Health Statistics tells us that...
- 59% of marriages for women under the age of 18 end in divorce within 15 years.
- 60% of marriages for couples between the ages of 20 and 25 end in divorce.
- 50 % of all marriages in which the brides are 25 or older result in a failed marriage.
- 21% of unmarried couples were still living together after 5 - 7 years.
- 40% of couples who live together break up within that same time period. -The Annual Review of Sociology
- Children of divorce have a higher risk of divorce when they marry and an even higher risk if the person they marry comes from a divorced home.
Your relationships with others impact almost every aspect of your life. The foundation of every relationship is communication and yet, even among those who care about or love each other, misunderstandings can happen and feelings can get hurt. Sometimes we can feel the other person either doesn't care about our feelings or maybe doesn't even hear us. One of the worst feelings is to be with someone and feel utterly alone. Ineffective communication skills can adversely affect all your relationships both personally and with your career. This can cause needless stress for one or both parties. It can also affect performance and your overall self-confidence.
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding Love Languages
- Deal with stress better
- Resolve conflicts effectively
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Active listening
- and more !
Benefits of Relationship Coaching
- Greater happiness from feeling content on the inside and outside
- Breaking patterns - fixing the root of the problems.
- More love - sharing a new level of intimacy with your partner
- Improve all other relationships - friends, work, children, extended family.
- Feeling connected - working towards common goals
- Learn more about yourself and your partner.
- Resolve disputes without anger or frustration.
- Enhance your ability to communicate effectively
- Become allies - seeing the innocence in your partner
- Compassion for others - seeing beyond their fears and masks
- Being consciously aware - expressing what you really want
- Support to move through challenges - you have what it takes!